Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss i feel sorry for ............. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

i feel sorry for twe members of the forum we have the worlds tallest hobbit on call until 8am tomorrow , who after a week of going cold turkey must be sweating a wee bit , but also i feel forry for our forum sponsor ray who has given those of his mobile number to bester with boiler prices ona sunday dinner time , good news is he got the order.

who do you feel most sorry for

i feel sorry for twe members of the forum we have the worlds tallest hobbit on call until 8am tomorrow , who after a week of going cold turkey must be sweating a wee bit , but also i feel forry for our forum sponsor ray who has given those of his mobile number to bester with boiler prices ona sunday dinner time , good news is he got the order.

who do you feel most sorry for

Well, I'm sat here, chicken and roast spuds in the oven, digesting the first can of the evening, at 6:03pm. Which I can now afford, thanks to taking an order on a Sunday. Without that order, it would have been dry bread and water. :)

How's it going with you Croppie?

Living the dream eh Ray? Living the dream
what's your poison ? I've just had my first of the weekend peroni double malt

Living the dream eh Ray? Living the dream
what's your poison ? I've just had my first of the weekend peroni double malt

I am having an alcohol retrospective - and returning to the Strongbow on which floated many a teenage party in my youth. :)

good news is he got the order.

Sort of.

You still haven't said whether you want the 24kw or 30kw, the rear flue or top flue, or the manu's clock or a separate programmable roomstat. Typical plumber...

But we can sort that out on Monday. :)

Thanks for the order. :)

Standards flue , cheapest clock don't matter if it's manual , 24kw , house ip for sale so cheap and nasty

Well, I'm sat here, chicken and roast spuds in the oven, digesting the first can of the evening, at 6:03pm. Which I can now afford, thanks to taking an order on a Sunday. Without that order, it would have been dry bread and water. :)

I thought you said that you "graze" on a Sunday Ray......what you drinking?

That Mr Freeman of Ringwood...... Not such a bad chap after all........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to i feel sorry for ............. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
S
Hello Moderators, You need to put in another section on this forum. You can call it 'venting' or 'moaning' or even 'windging' make it just for...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock