Discuss Homeheat (Scotland) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kirkgas

I now this is probably the next version of EAGA, but are any of you guys registered installers for it in the west of scotland? Wondered if I could get a boiler fitted under the scheme in my daughters house, or whether its worth the bother haha

What sort of farther are you ? you should be fitting her a top of the range one in for FREE !!

I don't think she will stand a chance ! when they find out her Father is a very wealthy :crowngrin: Plumber, well that's what most people think we are ! Somewhat different in the real world , Apply for it ! they can only say no .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Homeheat (Scotland) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Back