Discuss Hi from Kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

simon_kent

Hi everyone,

I am new here, I have lurked for a while but decided to sign up as I am trying to do a bit more plumbing in my own home and need advise occasionally. I am based in Kent and am hoping to get better at central heating as I want tomove a few radiators in my house.

I have already posted my first thread in the central heating forum!

Thank you all for contributing to this valuable forum.

Regards,
Simon

Hello and what do we have here then ..another Simon on the forums your as welcome as all the other ones though regards turnpin:biggrin5:

Welcome to the madhouse Simon, whereabouts in Kent? I lived in Tovil for about 6 months about 10 years ago.

^^^ ha croppie used to be a tovilite. Land of the scrap lords lucky you got out mate. It's the only place I know where the only thing worse then their lives is their teeth

6 months. Then I moved back to Croydon, 9 months later I upped sticks and moved over here.

Welcome to the madhouse Simon, whereabouts in Kent? I lived in Tovil for about 6 months about 10 years ago.

I heard that Tovil was a young offenders institution, did you fib about your age Croppie?

Then on to Croydon! Out the frying pan and into the fire. :death::rofl:

Just seen your location now. How is the work over there in N.I? Is there much Domestic work about?

Just seen your location now. How is the work over there in N.I? Is there much Domestic work about?

I'm right and busy Iain but then I'm in a bit of a niche over here, I don't get involved too much on the domestic side but a drinking mate of mine who works the counter in one of the merchants here tells me it's fairly slow at the minute.

I'm right and busy Iain but then I'm in a bit of a niche over here, I don't get involved too much on the domestic side but a drinking mate of mine who works the counter in one of the merchants here tells me it's fairly slow at the minute.

Good to here you're busy. Me and mate talked of moving Ireland a few years back to set up a gas firm but on the domestic side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi from Kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock