Discuss Help with sizing radiator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got agree with the kopsta above , if not a small air con unit will work a treat .
Morning Town need a small air con unìt for a loft office it needs to be just a supply and exhaust model no outdoor unit any recommendations ? Cheers kop

Morning Town need a small air con unìt for a loft office it needs to be just a supply and exhaust model no outdoor unit any recommendations ? Cheers kop

I fitted one up the road a while ago , but customer supplied it, I think he got it off his neighbour . TBH I was well impressed with it , doddle to fit, one will work a treat in your office

@KOP

I've had one of these running in the heat without a blip, you can order via amazon (more expensive) or direct to their website. I'm not experienced with air conditioners but it's German and seems well made, delivered in 5 days without fuss and I found comparable in price with similar spec devices from other manufacturers.

Professional product solutions all around air conditioning - TROTEC

Last edited:
I fitted one up the road a while ago , but customer supplied it, I think he got it off his neighbour . TBH I was well impressed with it , doddle to fit, one will work a treat in your office

What did you do for the exhaust, a door/window seal or core drill an outlet?

What did you do for the exhaust, a door/window seal or core drill an outlet?

Just cored the outlet , and it was next to a plug socket , just plugged it in lol , theres a small little coni pipe as well , but very little comes out . It doesnt have to do the old 75 mm trap , soil pipe , soakaway etc etc lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help with sizing radiator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock