Discuss Hectic couple of weeks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

Finally got the internet working. Moved house last Friday. Total nightmare! I had no idea just how much gear a family of five has. I was exhausted Friday evening. How on earth do the removal men do it for a living day in day out!?
Then Monday we went to costa del butlins in Bognor. Had a great week even with the terrible weather. Kids had a great time and it was nice to have some quality family time. Home now with my feet up and still unpacking boxes. Anyone got a bottle of something fruity they can spare till I find mine??

Finally got the internet working. Moved house last Friday. Total nightmare! I had no idea just how much gear a family of five has. I was exhausted Friday evening. How on earth do the removal men do it for a living day in day out!?
Then Monday we went to costa del butlins in Bognor. Had a great week even with the terrible weather. Kids had a great time and it was nice to have some quality family time. Home now with my feet up and still unpacking boxes. Anyone got a bottle of something fruity they can spare till I find mine??

Balls.

I've still got your old address. I was gonna send you a suitably abusive crimbo card.

Got some Vimto in the back of the cupboard somewhere, and since when have you red necks had tinternet?

We've got it all down here Leo, running water, electric, gas, council estates....

Met the neighbours today. Proper posh middle aged couple. I was putting the rubbish out wearing a pair of tatty pants and a pair of green crocs. Possibly not the best start.

We've got it all down here Leo, running water, electric, gas, council estates....

Met the neighbours today. Proper posh middle aged couple. I was putting the rubbish out wearing a pair of tatty pants and a pair of green crocs. Possibly not the best start.

I'm sure you will get used to them. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hectic couple of weeks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back