Discuss Heard at Build center today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

oldplumber

"How do you do a pipe check on gas with no watch?"
" I borrow the customers or count in thousands"

"cant you use your mobile?"
"Nah thats illegal!"

said the one builder to another!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old plumber at the back of the queue made a comment to the effect "bodge it and bash it strike again" and found himself facing two irrate brickies (cement all over them) so decided it was a good time to shop eleswhere.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I was in a plumb centre one afternoon and the bloke infront of me was fitting a cylinder and came into plumb to get a connection for the tank so he could connect a washing machine hose from the f and e tanks in the loft to the cylinder. When the bloke on the counter said he couldn't help him and told him to run it in copper he went mad. I have never seen a bloke get so irate so quickly - it was pretty scary to be fair. I just got my stuff and jumped in the van.......................not before getting a coffee though!!!

nope all free at ours baby , even get sausage rolls occasionally

i had to pick some bits up one saturday morning on the way to the parents house, left the missus in the van but said "do u want a hot chocolate and some biscuits love?" yeah on yer bike, she sed, i came back out with some kit kats and a hot chocolate for her, she couldnt believe it was free, she then sed "so thats why your always here when i call you". shes a clever one my missus hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heard at Build center today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock