Currently reading:
HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s

Discuss HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

I know we all come across them but thought we could stick them all in one thread for everyone to see.

my first of many , was in a church hall and this was someones idea of capping the gas off.

Attachments

• 000_0279.jpg
    000_0279.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 2,355
  • 000_0281.jpg
    000_0281.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 2,245
I really the bbc should get better installers there aint a flue let alone any pipes.

20140102_205007.jpgOh hell really over thinking this one

its a logic plus combi rear flue only available heat only

i dont know whats worse noticing that or watching eastenders

Last edited by a moderator:
probably about a year ago deadenders did a CO story. The boiler on the wall looked like a cardboard box with some painted on pilot lights ( think there were 2 / 3 lol) and some pathetic streaks of muck what looked like skid marks. The BBC budget at the time must have been well and truly screwed tight.

before everybody starts taking the **ss .. I DO NOT WATCH IT, HONEST

probably about a year ago deadenders did a CO story. The boiler on the wall looked like a cardboard box with some painted on pilot lights ( think there were 2 / 3 lol) and some pathetic streaks of muck what looked like skid marks. The BBC budget at the time must have been well and truly screwed tight.

Didn't they do something on Corrie where Tyrone repaired a boiler?

Gas man caught hook line and sinker! Didn't they do some thing similar on emmerdale?

The next episode featured Ian Beale fitting a new gas boiler lol...

Not really hall of shame, just a bit silly

e9asuhys.jpg

hy3eja9a.jpg

u9u7y3ez.jpg

9yzy6uju.jpg

Dragged out an immersion change by a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock