Currently reading:
HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s

Discuss HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

I know we all come across them but thought we could stick them all in one thread for everyone to see.

my first of many , was in a church hall and this was someones idea of capping the gas off.

Attachments

• 000_0279.jpg
    000_0279.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 2,355
  • 000_0281.jpg
    000_0281.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 2,245
I have only been on the forum for 2 minutes, and I am lost for words on the pictures in 'the Hall of Shame'. When the installer and gas engineer mags come through the letter box their 'hall of shame' type pics are the first I look for, even herin doors looks out for them. Although entertaining some are rather worrying.

Keep em comeing

seen this loads of time, and then you get a call way rooms are too hot or water coming over vent

Some how been working like that for last year or so. Got usual reply what's wrong with it been working ok for ages.

By way was doing something else at house when I spotted it. Thought I was looking for work when I pointed it out !!

I would love to know how that was still firing, must of been getting its combustion air from inside premises somehow!

what a waste of a perfectly good washing up bowl.

nothing a bit of araldite & a plastic bag won't fix!

image.jpg

The customer reported a funny smell from the kitchen sink!

image.jpg
Sorry this is sideways!
I no longer do boiler changes but saw this at a property where I was changing some kitchen taps.
Is this good or bad?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 255
Is this good or bad ?. Do you really need to ask that question

I know it was a silly question but I'm guessing this was put in by a Gas Safe reg installer, It
does not look good to me I know that, and as I said I no longer do this type of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock