Discuss HALL of LEGENDS photo gallery. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexGas

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Let’s show the British people what we can do!

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

just out of interest, how do you get to the trap on that basin?.

There’s a full access to the trap and ISO’s through the hole. It’s just other side of the tile and 18mm ply. The bottom of the trap is almost in line with the top of the opening.
The panel behind the WC is removable.

Last edited:
Very nice job. Must have a tile table saw for them cuts above the worktop.

Very nice job. Must have a tile table saw for them cuts above the worktop.

Cheers. The worktop comes to the tile and the bottom edge of the skinny tile is within the thickness of the worktop. I’ve used a wet cutter.

Well… The customer has changed her mind 3 times on what to have under the wash basin and by that time I’ve done the most of the tiling. I didn’t really want to have that grout line so close to the worktop but that’s the way it goes. Also I couldn’t really go any higher with the wash basin, I think the top of the wash basin ended up being 850 ish of the floor. I did point the lot to the customer and she was fine with everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HALL of LEGENDS photo gallery. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock