Search the forum,

Discuss H and V News award in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iiplumbing

Well that's that then

Just entered (as suggested to do so by a couple of people) my new invention (Hotun patent pending) into the domestic product of the year category (gulp) Never done anything like this before, so who knows where it will go?

Having said that I met with the Severn Trent regulation team last week (their invitation) and presented the product to them. It was well received and they indicated that

"Severn Trent recognise that an installation using Hotun will be accepted as complying with the water regulations provided it is installed in accordance with the installation instructions”

They will not "recommend" the product (as that would be anti competitive) but they recognise that it is one method of making a compliant installation.

Here's hoping

Russ

Well done that man the hard work is on the way to paying off ...regards Turnpin:clap::clap::clap:

Excellent work fella, I have a couple of unventedo coming up and thought of you. Let's us know how it goes. Do you have a website or anything??

Thanks to Turnpin and Riley

Riley,

Website is under development atm but if you need details I have all the relevant information for you.

If you want to give feedback having evaluated the product (having fitted it!) then you can become part of our early adopters scheme, giving you exclusive discounts on all future products purchased through us.

We will give you free of charge one product, complete with all necessary documentation and warranties. The product is warrantied for two years replacement product and labour (max £35 plus vat for labour charge) and thereafter 3 further years product replacement.

Call me on 077 666 555 06 to discuss any thoughts you may have or message me to elt me know your details

regards

Russell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to H and V News award in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock