Currently reading:
grundfos two speed super 4 circulating pump?

Discuss grundfos two speed super 4 circulating pump? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MACCA104

Hey guys,

My central heating pump has jammed i think,any idea how to release it? 2 out of 3 rads upstairs are hot but the other is luke warm and downstairs are all cold. even the microbore pipe below the valves are cold.

i think my pump is on its way out anyway but just wondering how to get it going again?
any help is much appreciated

ta

You could try hitting it with a hammer or taking the big silver screw out and put a small screwdriver into the shaft and spin it.
This will only work if it is a bit dirt jamming it or a weak capacitor.
More likely the motor is away and you will need to replace it.
Grundfoss are regarded as best and are more expensive but any make will do the job.
Take your pick from the likes of these. Any will do (not the bronze one) or shop around or get a plumber in.

http://www.bes.co.uk/products/105.asp

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to grundfos two speed super 4 circulating pump? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock