Currently reading:
going on holiday

Discuss going on holiday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

southcoastboile

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
What do you do if you go on holiday with your phone, do you get a mate to cover your work for you?

if your phone rings do you divert it to another phone or leave a message saying please call this number and then leave another plumbers number

I take it with me, check messages once a day and then either contact to let em know I'll see them when I get back or to give them phone number of somebody to assist or that I can't help them.

I take it with me, check messages once a day and then either contact to let em know I'll see them when I get back or to give them phone number of somebody to assist or that I can't help them.

doesnt that rip your phone bill if ur abroad?

Small price to pay. The 'smarter' custs recognise your abroad from the different ring tone.

Leave a message on my mobile and landline, please call back after ../../ I'm on holiday.

Leave a message on my mobile and landline, please call back after ../../ I'm on holiday.

this little guy thief_CoolClips_cart0651.jpg just loves it when you talk like that.

exactly right johnny plumb if you take your phone with you then your not on holiday if you anticipate you might get a job while sunning yourself how can you really relax chillout man lifes to short to worry about work all the time if your good enough theyll call back

I agree, a holiday is a holiday. I leave a voicemail message that says that we are closed for business until ....... If you do not allow yourself some time to wind down eventually you will be of no use to anyone, including your customers.

In my humble opinion of course

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I agree, a holiday is a holiday. I leave a voicemail message that says that we are closed for business until ....... If you do not allow yourself some time to wind down eventually you will be of no use to anyone, including your customers.Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I do the same.

The only sensible option. Work is work but we all need a bit time off.

Enjoy your holiday and get yourself a payg phone. You've worked hard for it so enjoy it :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to going on holiday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock