Discuss gloworm ultimate 50 ff in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 44451

hi guys , got called out to this ultimate ff today the problem is the fan comes on for a second the aps switches and then the fan stops and the

cycle is repeated, i have got 75ohms across the fan terminals and i have checked the leads back to the board for continuity and their ok.

ah! replace the pcb im thinking only fly in the ointment is when i take the leads of the fan im getting a steady 240ac up to the fan on the leads

any advice would be appreciated, tried ringing gworm tech help but got bored after waiting 45 mins with no one available what waste of time

it does sound that way although the fan is only two years old. i dont know if the fan brings on a problem in the board when

its pulling juice off it, and i cant test the fan with the leads connected bcos it shuts off b4 the meter picks up any voltage.

I had a similar problem on a baxi solo recently, one of the connections on the fan was dodgy.

so your thinking faulty lead up to the fan or a faulty wire on the fan itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to gloworm ultimate 50 ff in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock