Search the forum,

Discuss Gloworm 30cxi, f1 fault in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

gingalig

Gas Engineer
Hi all,
I attended a gloworm 30cxi running on lpg today. Changed the return pipe on the heat exchanger as the rubber connector had gone hard and was leaking all over the place. Boiler fired up ran for 20 secs on dhw then fan increased speed and it went out. Went through the ignition sequence a couple of times and then F1 reset and same again, everything had got pretty wet. Checked connections and the pcb was dry. Had a reading of 11.5 ohms for the return thermistor. Called for heat on heating and it all fired up. it ran fine for about 6 hours but just had a call saying locked out and F1 again. Any ideas. ?? I'm not particularly strong on breakdowns.

What was the combustion readings ?

Other than pcb not really other than standard stuff eg electrodes / service items

Reply to Gloworm 30cxi, f1 fault in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock