Currently reading:
gas engineer software.

Discuss gas engineer software. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

gingalig

Gas Engineer
Hi, thoughts please.

I use gas engineer software, but they have just announced a massive price increase to the subscrption. Are there any other alternatives out there that provide the same sort of thing, or is it back to paper as the jump seems a bit on the excessive side to me.

87 for gas checker that's what I paid in June

I dont use them myself.
I saw this coming not long after these app invoicing companies they started. They know if you have a few hundered customers/ certs in their system , you will not want to leave , we make it difficult to leave beacause our customer data bases are massive and its a huge job to move to somebody else .

I dont use them myself.
I saw this coming not long after these app invoicing companies they started. They know if you have a few hundered customers/ certs in their system , you will not want to leave , we make it difficult to leave beacause our customer data bases are massive and its a huge job to move to somebody else .
I love a challenge though mate.:D:D

I use an outdated version of QuickBooks, no gas stuff but it can sync with phone contacts and links to Google maps for directions and autofills address using GPS.
I still use paper for certs, even tho I paid extra for add-on to my analyser to allow it to print to my phone, I don't use it.
Pre-printed forms and attach a jpeg to their account, then all pics on phone (inc dodgy WhatsApp ones) get uploaded to NAS drive at home once a day

Reply to gas engineer software. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock