Discuss gas course in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Just boiler work in terms of repairs and installments, plumbing work will be done by someone else

Just boiler work in terms of repairs and installments, plumbing work will be done by someone else
There are people e.g. boiler manufacturers engineers who do work on boilers only but they will have a good understanding of the whole system. I don't know what qualifications they have to have but the ones I do know personally are qualified in Plumbing & Heating and have a good background of working in the field.
If you want to become a boiler breakdown engineer, you will need to understand the whole subject in some depth.

There are people e.g. boiler manufacturers engineers who do work on boilers only but they will have a good understanding of the whole system. I don't know what qualifications they have to have but the ones I do know personally are qualified in Plumbing & Heating and have a good background of working in the field.
If you want to become a boiler breakdown engineer, you will need to understand the whole subject in some depth.
Yes I’m going to take a few short courses on boiler faults and finding etc

Reply to gas course in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back