Discuss Freebie Alert: SQUBE copper tube and fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still yet to find out if TBServices was just playing along or he really thinks I was being horrible to him. Bit worried he's going to hold it against me forever.

I'm still yet to find out if TBServices was just playing along or he really thinks I was being horrible to him. Bit worried he's going to hold it against me forever.

Haha I read that bit and thought he sounded serious!

Men's Toiletries from ScrewFix: BodyFix

[DLMURL="https://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/landing/nose/"]Google Nose[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm.... Do I mention that I spoke to another member of this site today who is also a plumber from Bolton and he's convinced this is real?
Nah I'd better not actually as he mentioned that he has a bag of freebies for me :hurray:

I was playing along........... Lol.

Just had another forum regular claiming his Sqube freebie! :)

I wonder how long this will run for...?

Come on Ray spill the beans!

I am giving those with red faces the opportunity to 'fess up and make their excuses. :)

I wouldn't want to embarrass a well known moderator and Landie owner...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert: SQUBE copper tube and fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back