Discuss Freebie Alert: SQUBE copper tube and fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Rob and Ray for keeping me entertained this morning, and for all of you who kept it going, thank you!

I think a name and shame so we can point fingers and laugh.........

I already have several threats of vengeance... :)

Most of last night's victims blaming alcohol - don't know what the excuses for this morning will be.

I already have several threats of vengeance... :)

Most of last night's victims blaming alcohol - don't know what the excuses for this morning will be.
Are all your branches insured ? Are you RAY ? They don't call me Don Craneone for nothing, Do you have a horse :) :)

it was only 1220, 3 single malts and free, never turn down free even if you leave it in the garage for ever more and besides, theres always scrap value, its not the getting caught out that hurts just not getting free copper!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I want to know the mod who was caught as they are the only one to trust in future! :)

i fell for it!!!! ba done!! but google it and there is such a thing!!!! so i dont know if that makes me a total idiot!!! as i did my own investigation work before sending ray a message regarding the price and sizes :( haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert: SQUBE copper tube and fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back