Search the forum,

Discuss finally good news for one of our brethren in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

well guys a local gsr to me and a good mate,sort of guy who would help you with parts if you were stuck,Adrian Oatley,being ill as fk recently,really rough,was in hospital for weeks,massive ,constant headaches,lost lots of weight, local scum bags did is van over the cnuts,lucky he went ill suddenly and left all his kit on a job,still his van was fooked luckily a transit,quite young so insurance sorted it,anyway they thought he had cancer,but turns out after weeks of them testing him its meningitis ,still serious but not as bad,Adrian's of the same age and mentality as my dad,Tamz and Kirk,one of life's gents who takes no **** and gets on with it,also a very knowledgeable chap with years of experience ,and only to happy to help you,Raise your glasses gents he is on the mend

Good news well done and get well soon, hope the guy knows some undesirables who are happy to help break the gits who got into his van!!!

nice for a bit of good news, makes you feel good. Hope he makes a full recovery. Hope the scum float over to our side of the channel.

Wish him a speedy recovery, and may he be back on the tools soon.

Good news for your pal hope he is soon on the road to recovery ....think I might just raise a glass to him tonight...Turnpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to finally good news for one of our brethren in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock