Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Employee timesheets? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys

Just wondered what other people do regarding job sheets/timesheets for themselves and their employees? Do you make your own up and spec it to suit you or have you found a format online that suits your needs?

At present our employees have a seperate A4 diary for materials and 1 for a time book which is all well and good if they are only on one or two jobs a day but often they can be at 4,5,6 sometimes more a day so then gets rather muddled when I come to do the invoicing for each job?

Cheers

D

We used to use 2 sheets, a daily time sheet for each employee and a job sheet where all the hours and materials for a job were filled in. Jobs that required multiple visits were kept on a clipboard and updated with times and materials until they were completed.

Cheers mate, used to work with a firm that done it that way! With two of us in the van there was very little space left with all the paperwork!

Just on the look out for maybe a more sensible system i havent thought of!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Employee timesheets? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock