Discuss Easy or Busy Friday...? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PatchettPlumbing

For me, easy Friday!

Van is being dropped off for sign writing in the morning, when I get it back I'm fitting the pipe tube, roof rack and ply lining along with some paperwork.

Not a bad Friday :D

Had a right easy week of it just odds n sods and its suited me fine ,

got a float valve to do on a cistern tomorrow thats for local council case of turn up drink tea , doze in van , fit the valve , go back to van have snack , more kipping then go home about midday charging four hours worth of work

Easy one for me.

Stuck TRV at 0930 home soon after!

Or have I just jinxed myself.............

Combi swap and vertical rad to fit tomorrow, back there on Sunday to flush the system. Fitting a new Worcester 25SI compact. Is it sad I get excited fitting a new boiler for the first time?

Two quotes, three services (doubles) and an electric shower swap. Oh and a repair. Home at three or seven!

Combi swap and vertical rad to fit tomorrow, back there on Sunday to flush the system. Fitting a new Worcester 25SI compact. Is it sad I get excited fitting a new boiler for the first time?

It is when it's a Worcester!

jinxed yourself lol

Probably, knowing my luck at the minute.

I had to smile when the call came in. The guy said he must make me aware that he & his wife are both blind. He is fully blind & she is 80% blind but they are totally independent!! Quite humbling to hear, he was very proud to tell me just how self sufficient they were despite the blindness!

Fitted my first compact today! I too was excited lol!

I think the old 25 si is easier to fit! Not liking the drop down panel on the new one, too fiddly! Plus the back plate jig is razor sharp, when dropping down the new expansion vessel its abit weird not being able to see if it engaged or not! Maybe I just need to get used to it tho! It seems Worcester squeezed it all in abit too tight for me!

Let us know how you find it 2 moz!

Nothing wrong with getting excited, I'm the same over the last couple of days too ! :)

Fit loo connect vanity basin , washing machine , bit of skirting, tile splash back grout shower, shower valve and screen , silicon tidy up :banghead::banghead:

Two cold rads on a one pipe system! Will take either 20 mins or a full day slog with red raw knees.....who knows?

Also need to send out 3 bathroom quotes.

For me, easy Friday!

Van is being dropped off for sign writing in the morning, when I get it back I'm fitting the pipe tube, roof rack and ply lining along with some paperwork.

Not a bad Friday :D

i remember doing all this to my van, hopefully the weather holds out for ya... You get a nice warm feeling seeing the name on the side of the van for the first time lol!

Combi swap for me. Taking a Baxi 105 out and fitting a WB 29cdi. Digging a soak away too. Fun fun fun.

Combi swap for me. Taking a Baxi 105 out and fitting a WB 29cdi. Digging a soak away too. Fun fun fun.

Digging will be nice & easy now we've had a drop of rain......... squelch squelch squelch!

Will probably be only top 100mm damp & bone dry underneath. I was digging today & it was quite easy going!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Easy or Busy Friday...? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock