Currently reading:
Easy or Busy Friday...?

Discuss Easy or Busy Friday...? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PatchettPlumbing

For me, easy Friday!

Van is being dropped off for sign writing in the morning, when I get it back I'm fitting the pipe tube, roof rack and ply lining along with some paperwork.

Not a bad Friday :D

Nice easy day for me in the end!

Van has been sign written, got the roof rack and pipe tube fitted. Just need to finish the ply lining over the weekend but got a couple of jobs to do in the morning - combi boiler service and leaking tap!

Not to bad today, all jobs compete. Took delivery off a set of winter and snow tyres. Off out to play pool and drink beer in an hour. God I love Fridays.
Is John still tea total, the poor soul.

Had a good day. Even though I only just got home. Devouring a bottle of hobgoblin!!

Turned out to be a 38cdi not a 29. Hey I just fit them.

Had to dig a soak away in the rain. Fighting through rocks and roots. But all in all I really enjoyed it. It's my 5th wb cdi install and I'm getting much better with them. My GSR man just let's me get on with it. I'm still at the stage where I love fitting boilers. Im sure ill hate it as soon as Im GSR and it will just be another day in the office.

Just can't wait to have my portfolio filled and can go back to sit my acs

Was readin this while waitin on payment 2nd boiler change of day glad to be goin home:) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379105023.215926.jpg

Compact se? Its amazing how many still get fitted :wink:

BBU to combi swap with a fkn power flush vertical flue and brick up and finish plaster the fireplace. In the pub for 7, 1200 + scrap richer than i was this morning so it was a good day.

In a day!!!!!!!

Im up and ready for work. All day today (Saturday)
First job w/c siphon and flush valve swap. Then on to st helens to look at a noisy heating system ( new combination conversion) so my money is on needs a flush or running on empty cos of a weeping joint from old system under floor.
Then i have a shower tray to fit and the concealed valve to chuck at the wall so the joiner can stud out the wall

Ended up with 3 jobs now, just about to head out to the first one which is a combi boiler service, then repair a simple leak (I hope) and then job I got last night was to fit an outside tap. Back home back 1pm all being well.

Vokera main office use to be Shauna Street in Maryhill (Glasgow) In the 90's they had the best reputation up this way of any manu for customer service. If you rung in an under warranty problem in the morning it was fixed that day plus the guys manning the phones (engineers) were always spot on with their advice.
Their older boilers, Excells, Maxins, older Linea's, Mynutes etc were actually very reliable and don't deserve the bad rep they get.
Btw if you ever need to speak to vokera ring their Glasgow (0141) number not the numb nuts in some call centre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Easy or Busy Friday...? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock