Currently reading:
Dreading tomorrow

Discuss Dreading tomorrow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

It's going to be a bad day. For a start I'm off to slough at 6am. Then to top it off I've got a safety inspection being done by an independent assessor. Spent the evening tidying the van, organising tools,labelling power tools, finding all my ppe. Hate things like this. I've been told to make no jokes and not to be seen having a smoke in the van!

What are "opposable thumbs"?

I rest my case.....

An opposable thumb is a thumb that can be placed opposite the fingers of the same hand.Opposable thumbs allow the digits to grasp and handle objects, and are characteristic of primates.

Seeing as you drag your knuckles behind you you're not too far up the evolutionary ladder, are you?

Gybe me with a bottle of Hobgoblin will you..........

Last edited by a moderator:
You still a job then or you bend over to keep it

Only just got home. Blimey the roads are busy in the afternoons!

It went ok. I went ott with all the ppe and floor coverings etc. asked a few questions, checked all tools and the van. Basically just wasted an hour and a half and gave me a sleepless night.

Junior mods these days. Not a patch on the mods of our day........

thank god........

did a few miles popping back n forward to her new stable build over 3 days and drove a total of 1 miles for each of 2 days going to cover the mechanic at the lifeboat station, don't know how I do it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dreading tomorrow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock