Discuss Drain unblocking fluid in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hello Friends

Do you use drain unblocking fluid?

If so, what make/s is/are the best in your opinions?

Also, any that don't do as well as others and to stay away from?

Regards all.

Rocket

Any of the dambusters or shift-its of this world. Anything you CAN'T buy at B&Q basically!

none there all crap burns the hell out off your skin when you come to take out waste pipe after its not worked

Don't do what one council worker near me did and throw a load in a white level access shower and come back half hour later to find it had stained it brown. What an eejit.

oneshot? i forget what it's called. only sold in place with hazardous substance licenses. but yeah it's hit and miss with them.

Ok chaps, just wanted tp put some down my shower as a 'maintenance' tool.

nothing blocked but sure there some crap down there!

Be good to get stuff that dissolves womens hair. Women and shower traps are a match made in hell.

yeah, i just get her indoors to shave her head, saves loads of money on hairdressers and less likely to block drains, looks a bit strange but I never go out with her so not my problem!!!

One shot works well for me just dont put your arm in it when its on the floor even dilouted burns like a b***h

Agree with most of the above but caustic soda works better if the problem is congealed fat IME. Equally dangerous though.

Don't work wonders for me! Rot the seals as well, a good plunger is what you want!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Drain unblocking fluid in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back