Currently reading:
Don't know if this would be of interest to any other people on this forum..

Discuss Don't know if this would be of interest to any other people on this forum.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I've been considering what to do with pensions/long-term savings for a while. It seems like money isn't safely invested with any company any more so I've been trying to think out of the box for a while now. When I was doing a job for a customer the other day (a former police officer) he mentioned a business he is working in partnership with. I decided to take a punt on some of my savings and start working in partnership with a firm that's been going for 2.5 years and I believe has amazing growth potential. It's not a get rich quick scheme and it does require around an hour to set up an initial input of money (as much as you feel comfortable with) but it has started to earn me money from day 1. The big plus for me is it can be run alongside my existing construction business without interfering with it.

If I'm right I will be pretty well off soon, if I'm wrong then I've lost a little bit of money. I can withdraw a good chunk of my money at any stage too if I change my mind so it's kind of appealed to me.

I don't want to spam the forum so won't post any links here but if what I'm doing helps a fellow tradesmen then it's a good thing :) If anyone is interested in investing some of their earnings for the future in a process that they can fully manage themselves then let me know and I'd be happy to chat through what I'm doing.

Cynical? I was probably the most cynical person ever about these things prior to doing my own research and seeing proof of earnings into the bank account of my customer.

Hopefully people won't think this is spam as I have been on here a wee while now! If people aren't interested then I completely understand, everyone makes their own decisions in life!

I've been considering what to do with pensions/long-term savings for a while. It seems like money isn't safely invested with any company any more so I've been trying to think out of the box for a while now. When I was doing a job for a customer the other day (a former police officer) he mentioned a business he is working in partnership with. I decided to take a punt on some of my savings and start working in partnership with a firm that's been going for 2.5 years and I believe has amazing growth potential. It's not a get rich quick scheme and it does require around an hour to set up an initial input of money (as much as you feel comfortable with) but it has started to earn me money from day 1. The big plus for me is it can be run alongside my existing construction business without interfering with it.

If I'm right I will be pretty well off soon, if I'm wrong then I've lost a little bit of money. I can withdraw a good chunk of my money at any stage too if I change my mind so it's kind of appealed to me.

I don't want to spam the forum so won't post any links here but if what I'm doing helps a fellow tradesmen then it's a good thing :) If anyone is interested in investing some of their earnings for the future in a process that they can fully manage themselves then let me know and I'd be happy to chat through what I'm doing.

Cynical? I was probably the most cynical person ever about these things prior to doing my own research and seeing proof of earnings into the bank account of my customer.

Hopefully people won't think this is spam as I have been on here a wee while now! If people aren't interested then I completely understand, everyone makes their own decisions in life!

Was it a Nigerian police officer who told you you'd won the lottery :)

LMAO. No he wasn't Nigerian although that was very funny!

From my research it's an international company who have been trading for 2.5 years and whose 3rd year growth is better than Google's was. All above board and legal. As I say, it's not a get rich scheme, you won't be doubling your money in a month that's for sure. It does seem to offer a good return at the 6mth to 1 year point though. Like I said, I don't want to spam anyone with links but if you are interested PM me for a no-obligation chat and you can make your own informed decisions!

LMAO. No he wasn't Nigerian although that was very funny!

From my research it's an international company who have been trading for 2.5 years and whose 3rd year growth is better than Google's was. All above board and legal. As I say, it's not a get rich scheme, you won't be doubling your money in a month that's for sure. It does seem to offer a good return at the 6mth to 1 year point though. Like I said, I don't want to spam anyone with links but if you are interested PM me for a no-obligation chat and you can make your own informed decisions!

Has this company floated?

Without mentioning company names here, it's been going for 2.5 years. It started in Canada and now has an office in the UK and one in Ireland. They hold regular meetings in the UK and Ireland that anyone who is an affiliate can attend. The website also has a live chat facility and there are telephone contact numbers in the UK and Ireland should you wish to speak to a real life person in their company.

As the company is international all of the amounts below are in USD. There are options to begin with them at 25, 55, 145, 415, 1225 and 3655 USD. The first 3 options are in my opinion too low an initial spend to generate a decent return, for reasons I won't go into here. The 415 option would return you your original spend plus 295 after 20 weeks or so. The 1225 option would return you your original spend plus 1045 after 40 weeks or so. The 3655 option would return you your original spend plus 3385 within 70 weeks or so.

Like any spend of this sort, nothing is guaranteed and any company you invest in could of course go under tomorrow! That said, their 3rd year growth was larger than Google's 3rd year growth. At the time of writing they have 300,000 affiliates on board. I have seen proof of how much the person who referred to me has made and has actually had paid into his bank account so I know it's genuine enough for me to have plonked a couple of Gs in.

You can PM me for the link to have a look for yourself in more detail (free of charge of course) and make an informed decision if you so wish.

pharoes delight m8, what was the soap powder one were everyone bought a share and became a reseller ?the onlt way to make money was to recruit new people then you got a share of there share

?

From the pm I got it stinks of pyramid and has disaster written all over it. IN the words of duncan bannatyne " I'm out"

No probs Zeebeedee. It isn't a pyramid setup though as you don't have to refer anyone to make money out of it but I totally respect your decision! Merry Xmas :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Don't know if this would be of interest to any other people on this forum.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock