Search the forum,

Discuss Do you phone people on a bank holiday friday? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Or do you treat it like a Sunday or late evening?

Presume for this experiment they left you a voicemail about non-urgent work the afternoon before.

Is it barely rude or would you wait until Sat?

It's funny one I find. The odd time I phone people on a Sunday, apologising for phoning on a sunday and explaining I've such a busy start on monday I feared it might be quite a delay before getting back to them otherwise, they never seem to mind. But then people don't often let you know if they do mind.

I hate being rude, unlike many customers.

My work phone = my personal phone, it comes with me every where I offer 24/7 call out, so if I answer the phone i'll either tell the customer I can't come out till xyorz and to ring me back then or if its an emergency either go out to the job for my in flared price or tell them to turn the water off see them monday

Just had a call , never answered went to answer phone .

The customer has asked me to call them after easter

I only call the local Indian take away for a madras with a keema naan.

if they leave a message on my answer phone and ask if I charge extra on bank holidays, I dont ring back as I might get rude :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Do you phone people on a bank holiday friday? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock