Currently reading:
Divertor valve?

Discuss Divertor valve? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dannyparty92

Hello everyone. On all new modern boilers is the divertor valve on the return? If so could someone please explain why because I thought if the divertor valve was on the return then if someone opened a hot tap the boiler would have to fire flow all the way though the heating circuit then in the divertor valve though the 2nd heat ex then you would eventually get hot water from your tap? Would it not be quicker to put the valve on the flow so hot water could get to the 2nd heat ex quicker and therefore not have to wait ages to get hot water from your tap? Any answers would be great thank you.

Just boilers in general but I though the valliant ecotech plus had the said valve in question on the return? Perhaps you could shed some light on this heated subject?

theirs a sticky on this site somewhere for relevant boiler MI's look for the model you require and all info you need should be somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Divertor valve? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock