Discuss Dan is lovely - he emailed me because I have not posted for a little while in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Centralheatking

Anyway thank you dan - my empire is all ok

and in fact business has gone ballistic - Cropp and Stafford
know whats happening - :6:and when its all
sorted I will report centralheatking

have a good weekend

Drop me a line if you need a hand with that thing up here buddy :)

YEp! Me tOO! :)

Like there's nothing better than spending your time on line! s&&t like!!!

3D life, in my experience, is much more beneficial! ..........*sigh* ............However I do like sharing 36yrs of my experience with others in my industry, helping others learn, and this website offers that! All be it less invitingly these days!!!! HoHum!

Do I give a flying sexual intercourse? ... NOPE! :)

those behind this web site will either lose it through greed or realise it as something worthy of more than that?

3D life, in my experience, is much more beneficial! ..........*sigh* ............However I do like sharing 36yrs of my experience with others in my industry, helping others learn, and this website offers that! All be it less invitingly these days!!!! HoHum!

those behind this web site will either lose it through greed or realise it as something worthy of more than that?

Keeping busy Steve?

Keeping busy Simon?

Actually at the moment I'm quiet..ish.....hence time to be here! :)

I don't want to be busy .. may come as a shock but i was working till 5:30.today........!
Dreadful! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

There is always the delete button if you don't like it!!

I totally disagree -there are many different people who populate
uk plumbers forum and it has been a totally positive experience
for me - I have made friends - even at 56 learned loads and I hope
given advice that is usefull to others - and I am no stooge for
the company that run this outfit and in fact ............
will say no more Cropp and Staff know why CHK

I think you are being small minded in my opinion CHK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dan is lovely - he emailed me because I have not posted for a little while in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back