Currently reading:
Croppie overtakes Gasman

Discuss Croppie overtakes Gasman in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Well done Jon 17000 + posts ....watchdog to the poor and infamous on the forums....keep up the good work regards Turnpin:hurray:

17000 no'S that more than Dr Paisley

Well done croppie and thanks for keeping forum safe.
f79773cd32d0663252729f6defaade14.jpg

Are your fingers shorter now than when you took up the post of Mr No!

Well done mate with the 17k.

Well done Croppie , thanks for all hard work

(wondering if lettering has worn off keyboard ?)

I thought I could touch type ..till I turned the light out

Last edited:
yeah but 17000 of these

We cannot and will not give advice on the installation or repair of boilers, cookers or ANY gas appliances for your own safety.

Please go to Gas Safe Register | Ensure your gas engineer is registered. or post a thread in the 'I'm looking for a plumber / gas engineer' section of these forums remembering to include your location. [DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL]

If you are gsr please increase your post count to 10+ then send a PM (Private Message) with your gsr details to either Gas man - View Profile: gas man - Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UKor Redsaw - View Profile: REDSAW - Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK who will check you and then give you access to the gsr private forum.

Providing gas-related advice to anybody who should not be touching gas and cannot prove their competence is unacceptable. We will take whatever action we deem appropriate to prevent such advice being given

Thank you.

UKPF TA's, Mods and Admin teams.

[DLMURL="http://www.co-gassafety.co.uk/deaths.html"]CO Gas Safety[/DLMURL]

notice gas safety related advice

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK YOU INTERNET THUG

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that all?, thought you had been here longer :)

Fantastic input and a cracking sense of humour.

17,000????!!!!

That deserves a BLINKING FLIP!!!!!

Well done John, thanks for keeping the muppets at bay.

nice one john,

send an email to this fellow to receive a hefty reward for your efforts....

312169_264457176916832_249611_a1.jpg

Well done John , outstanding contributions and defo the forum legend,,,, May yee post for ever x

I reckon this makes you an internet geek........or just a geek...not quite sure, well done Hobbit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Croppie overtakes Gasman in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back