Discuss credit card payments in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambrosia

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I need to start accepting credit card payments, been looking at the paypal handheld device but wanted to hear other peoples experiences

any recommendations, or good places i can start my research, ideally i was hoping for something where i can take payments over the phone

I need to start accepting credit card payments, been looking at the paypal handheld device but wanted to hear other peoples experiences

any recommendations, or good places i can start my research, ideally i was hoping for something where i can take payments over the phone
Put "card machine" in the little search box.

PS.
Wouldn`t go anywhere near Paypal, too many stories of accounts being frozen in the media. It`s an EU bank in Luxembourg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to credit card payments in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock