Discuss CPA1 offer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kirkgas

is this sales spin or a decent offer?
"do your CPA1 with me and when you come back to do full ACS re-assessment i will discount the CPA1 assessment cost on production of your receipt"
i appreciate a lot of people have an issue with doing it as a stand alone assessment so getting the assessment fee back is at least something, the other way to do it is to give you lot free cpa1 assessment as long as you come back to me for your full re-assessment, haha aye right we have all been there and bought the t-shirt on that one,
the problem with a stand alone assessment is that a cwertification fee needs to go to the certification body but still adds to the cost and is non-returnable so it would cost £40 for assessment, £45 for cert fee plus VAT (total £102) then do ACS reassessment and get the £40 off the cost (this would reduce the total VAT as well)
just trying to see what works as a genuine offer and what is seen as sales guff

Kirkgas is it true that cpa1 is being combined with cenwat1 next year?

i have heard it will be joining CCn1 not CENWAT as it still needs to accomodate HTR1 as well, they were going to change the name to CCN2 but i think their could be accreditation issues if they change the name so it may stay as CCn1, it makes sense to add it into the combustion module and cover it with the basics

Do you think that will mean a large increase in the price of ccn1 if it was added with cpa1?

Last edited by a moderator:
ccn1 is now getting called ccn2 so i was told in contract heating

ccn1 is now getting called ccn2 so i was told in contract heating

who are contract heating?
TBH the name will mean hee-haw the content will be the same with the sensible inclusion of CPA1, which is already in the bpec CCN1 combustion module notes

Contract Heating are an Edinburgh firm Kirk, they do a lot of HMO work and have started a training centre in Bankton Ind Estate, Sighthill.

yeah ces dead on i have just been with them but i did not no kirk gas did them as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to CPA1 offer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock