Currently reading:
Coronation Street Carbon Monoxide Plot

Discuss Coronation Street Carbon Monoxide Plot in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subby

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
This week on corrie, they will have a plot on the dangers of faulty boiler installation, apparently inspired by a number of recent tragic events.

"Coronation Street's Fiz Brown will reportedly end up in a coma after breathing in carbon monoxide fumes from a faulty gas boiler.
Viewers will see the factory worker, played by Jenny McAlpine, collapse at home after her boiler isn't fixed properly by Tyrone Dobbs (Alan Halsall)."

Corrie character 'slips into coma in carbon monoxide plot' - Coronation Street News - Soaps - Digital Spy

I wonder if this will give the gas safe guys a spike in business?

Missed this episode of Corrie but heard Tyrone kicked Fizz's back door in. :uhoh2:

did anybody watch it tonight? had a link to gas safe in thecredits and straight after there was a british gas advert. I wonder how much they pay corrie for that??

Fizzes boiler is on a wall that runs 90 degrees to the back door, and it's a terraced property - could that be the problem?

Will we see the British Gas van pull up in Coronation Street?

Money can't buy you love (so they say) but just about everything else!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Coronation Street Carbon Monoxide Plot in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock