Currently reading:
Cordless SDS drils

Discuss Cordless SDS drils in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I am going to get a cordless SDS drill.
What do you have/recommend?
I am looking at the makita 18v, Dewalt 18v and bosch 36v all £350-400.
I dont have any other tools that that go with these kits so will eventually get more to go with it.

Doesn't matter really. The sds is a standalone tool. Does anyone who has the 36v bosch have any other tools for those batteries? Doubtful.

I am going to get a cordless SDS drill.
What do you have/recommend?
I am looking at the makita 18v, Dewalt 18v and bosch 36v all £350-400.
I dont have any other tools that that go with these kits so will eventually get more to go with it.

m18 can handle a 30mm hole if you put a 20mm through first.
cheaper to go m18 all the way if you're going milwaukee

Disagree! I got my M28 for £508 with a free combi drill, which I then sold for £170 naked on eBay. Making the superior drill £338 with a 2 batteries, case, kit bag and free torch.

How much is the M18?

That said, if you're buying a combo kit, with the sds included, obviously that makes sense. Don't forget it's a fairly new tool and my M18 stuff must be almost 4 years old.

Disagree! I got my M28 for £508 with a free combi drill, which I then sold for £170 naked on eBay. Making the superior drill £338 with a 2 batteries, case, kit bag and free torch.

How much is the M18?

£299 for the m18 with 3ah batts.

the m28 is alot more money now. When i got mine i got the same deal as you but kept the combi drill to drill 6" holes in floors.

Jesus! I got mine for 320 ish . Apprentice 'b' got impact driver 2 3ah batts and sds drill for 360. Tool monkey in Devon are very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cordless SDS drils in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock