Currently reading:
copper tube online

Discuss copper tube online in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite fix are cheapest I've seen for 15mm good firm to be honest someone recommended them to me on here and I get quite a few bits from them. Tf1 is £67+vat i can't even get them that cheap with terms from plumbcentre.

Yeah I saw that mate and just emailed them and asked, what area you from? They are based near Leeds I think and run deliveries all over within reason.

There based at keighley, it says 11 miles from skipton mate so that would be no problem, I'm in derby and they come to Birmingham etc, roughly 2/3 days delivery. I stock up a bit, get a price for customer from plumb so I no what price roughly the materials cost to save adding it up myself. 15mm 3meter length is £6.30 inc.

This one was posted before.
Copper Pipe | Buy Copper Pipe Online

Just before christmas I got a couple of bundles of 15mm from Jewsons at 1.80/m + vat.

I dropped off the toolstation catalogue to them and they have said they'll match the price on the solvent weld. Seem very keen at the minute.

Our Jewsons just seem to be as keen as mustard at the minute. Not going to complain though :)

Didn't notice that. I can't remember who originally listed this site, but I gave them a call to see if I could pick gear up. Not a problem as long as I order it before and let em know when I was going.

the arms we are in dafthead :) plumbfix is screwfix how much a bundle of 3m inc vat and del ??

Oh ****, I didn't realise. Plumbfix is £63.50 with free delivery.

I shop around locally for prices. Plumb Center are generally the dearest as they have less leeway. I just bought some at £1.63 plus VAT from SPS. Locally STAMCO are always doing silly prices on copper but you have to watch it as some times it's continental stuff.

Anyone know what manufacturer Screwfix/Plumbfix use? Can't find any info on it.

nope, as long as its from the eec and to spec i dont care
It's more for the guarantee really, was just wondering if they give a 25 year guarantee like YCT do. Doubt it though.

I just bought some at £1.63 plus VAT from SPS.

<sponsor alert>

Thats a good price

We're selling at £1.69 + VAT per metre in bundles so 30m is £60.84 inc vat for a bundle.
Delivery free within our area.

I'm on the post Christmas, we can still taste the beer and wine you gave us, special discounts at the moment. SPS are normally very good on their copper prices though.

Plumbfix is well priced and it's good quality Black Label copper.

in 40 years ive only once had a dodgy bundle of copper looked like the machine had pinched a seam done each length which was perforated in places other than that its all been good no matter where it came from

do you have to be a member ? is that inc vat

Yes, you have to be a member. It's trade only so you have to prove you're either qualified or registered with Gas Safe etc. 15% discount off ScrewFix prices - not sure if that's on everything though.

Plumbfix Registration

And yes sorry, that price was including VAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to copper tube online in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock