Discuss Contractor forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a new forum owned by Dan who owns this forum too and is in addition to this forum, NOT to replace it!

I like the fact that all the different trades are on the one forum but under their own separate sections. It's great that when we want to find out something about another trade we don't have to trawl through several forums to find an answer.

Please feel free to pop over and have a browse and sign up. You'll be most welcome.
www.contractorforum.co.uk

Does this mean I get the chance to be the post count leader?! Are the other forums as busy as this one? I've been on the sparky and plastering ones but only on the nights we invaded and they seemed as dull as dishwater.

theres nobody on it ! if you asked a question you wouldnt get an answer just seen threads unanswered from 2009. ill give up on that and stay here !

I'm a member now. Don't really like it though. Seems really different from here to be honest, maybe its just new and takes some getting used to.

I can see what stan is saying though. It'll just end up in slanging matches and one trade saying to another trade "you can't do that"

im a member though, but ill probably just stick to this forum.

Sorry x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Contractor forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock