Discuss CON error on vailiant eco tec plus in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
The pressure gauge says it 1.5 bar but the digital dial says 0 bar. So boiler is not firing up at all. Is this a new board guys

I would be tempted to get a seperate pressure reading off a rad plug or something with your own known working gauge before drawing conclusions from the boilers conflicting info. Bleeding a rad alone will give you a brief indication as to whether there is any real pressure there. Could be the pressure sensor itself (the one supplying the board with the info for the digital read out).

It should be covered under the warrenty mate shouldn't it?

Most likely is the pressure sensor. They seem to get blocked and can't be cleaned. They are then fixed at a certain pressure and then the pump proving does not sense a pressure increase.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 51
Then this will be a problem with te Presure sensor as mention above ,did you ring manufacture ?

No didn't ring them. Typed code in net and people said it usually means pcb has gone

I work on Eco tec pro's a lot always been the pcb when con displayed replaced one today. Never noticed the pressure difference between gauge and digital before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to CON error on vailiant eco tec plus in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock