Currently reading:
commercial gas ticket

Discuss commercial gas ticket in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mcniven

Im just wonderin ...

In order to work in commercial premises, replace commercial boilers, install commercial appliances obv we need the commercial ticket..

is it just COCN1 we would need to replace a commercial boiler? how difficult would the training be, in relation to what we done for CCN1

being a small company, i hate the idea of being restricted (not having cocn1) and it helps open new doors

whats ur views guys

You need to have wet heating. Air heating. Tightness testing and purging 1+1a.
Not just one qual. Quite difficult if you haven't been around that long. Or had the experience

Cocn1 is just the start of it. Add icpn1 and tpcp to put a bit pipe in, ciga and maybe others if you want to do heating stuff and then the Comcat stuff if you want to mess about with catering .
It all adds up to a few quid. Getting the acs is the easy bit.

have you got any commercial experience ? i've worked in plant rooms along with the heating guys but i have been doing the plumbing side not touched the gas, its all steel pipe though welded together with flanges etc

I have done commercial heating systems just not the boilers, something i quite fancy doing plant rooms but unless you were working for a company i would say it would be a difficult market to get into considering they only go for the big companies who are approved contractors and have alot of money in the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to commercial gas ticket in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock