Currently reading:
Changing photo on gas safe card

Discuss Changing photo on gas safe card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Is this possible? couldn't find anything on their website, not a big deal but my photo makes me look a right misery lol. look like i've just been sentenced to life in prision.

Mine looks like it was taken at the police station, unvented card driving licence passport all the same some would say im not photogenic

Phone gas safe up, tell them what you want to do and they will sort it out.

at a cost no doubt.

haha thanks for the replies. it's not vanity honest! lol just if a customer checked me out on the GSR website they might think "don't want him in our house" - well that's what i'd think :p

Thanks villa_tom, i'm on company gas safe but when I get my own registration will sort it then.

Right. Money where mouths are! let's see who's the roughest!

Our registration number is 144775.

Right. Money where mouths are! let's see who's the roughest!

Our registration number is 144775.

Doesn't give me the option to check the engineers, too ugly or something?

Shocking...

TheCropster.jpg

My friday night look......

Didn't someone phone the police complaing about you the other day, something to do with sales of goods act?

knob.jpg

This is probably not such a good idea.......i think it belongs in yesterdays alien thread....

Email gas safe with your details and the new photo and they will update it on the site for no fee. Wait until April and you'll get the new photo on the card.

I did mine a few months back.

GaryWalsh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Changing photo on gas safe card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock