Discuss Caught Speeding? Not sure? Check UK Camera Database in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, you really got me :D:D good I clicked on the Show picture, otherwise I would be waiting for ticket :D:D

Ahhh. You got me. I was thinking I haven't been in Westerham!!

Last time I got done it was for 36 in a 30. Gutted. Did a speed awareness day course and got let off the points. I'd rather take the points next time....it was so borrrrrrrring. Plus the woman next to me in the class was repeating everything the guy said under her breath. ARRRHGH!

@??@L{K~:mad:@>$£$T^ DKIA i was in swansea on saturday the place i got caught LOL

First thing I did was scream at the wife, as she borrowed the van today. She left crying, that was about three hours ago. I don't think she's coming back and I'm hungry.

I think you better come round and cook my supper to say sorry for such a mean trick.

(You know I'm lying, I'd never trust my wife with the van).

Just spent 10 minutes trying to figure out when I was in the area it mentioned, fuming thinking I haven't even been there *******s are robbing me!

First thing I did was scream at the wife, as she borrowed the van today. She left crying, that was about three hours ago. I don't think she's coming back and I'm hungry.

I think you better come round and cook my supper to say sorry for such a mean trick.

(You know I'm lying, I'd never trust my wife with the van).
mine can be a bit dodgy with the cooking mind shes improving bless her the smoke alarm only goes off every other time she cooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Caught Speeding? Not sure? Check UK Camera Database in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back