Currently reading:
Career guidance - level 3 plumbing

Discuss Career guidance - level 3 plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aka0019

Good afternoon,

My name is Andrew, I’m 29 and from the North East.

I’ve basically came on here to ask for some advice about what to do with my plumbing career as well as learn new things relating to plumbing. At present I am qualified to level 2 and have just recently been informed by my college that the level 3 course is not going ahead due to lack of numbers. Because of this I am now stuck on what to do. I don’t currently work in the plumbing industry so I can only really do a part time course at college on evenings. I was just wondering if anyone could offer me any guidance or advice, it would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Andrew

I'm in same position, though I got my level 2 with BTSC, a training company that is now bust. Need to find next step.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Career guidance - level 3 plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock