Discuss Cant find 15mm bypass valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gungaabayar

Hi

Need to change bypass valve, cos it lets water through even it closed position. seems like knackered.

I was looking a similar one but cant find 15mm bypass valve, All I can see on the market is 22mm auto bypass valves,

so what kind of bypass valve I need to replace it with? and is there a place where can I find 15mm bypass valve which is similar to the one in the photo attached?

another silly question is which way I need to turn to close (or tighten) it clockwise or anticlockwise?

cheers all

Attachments

• 15mmBypass.jpg
    15mmBypass.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 117
You have 3 options

1: get two 3/4 to 15mm female irons and use some pride/loc55 on the bypass threads

I bought what you said here, but 3/4 female connector doesnt fit, the female connector is little small for 22mm compression thread

I bought following coupler from screwfix, Female Coupler 15mm x ¾" | Compression Coupling | NoLinkingToThis

Or did I buy wrong one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cant find 15mm bypass valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back