Currently reading:
can we make plumbing easyier ?

Discuss can we make plumbing easyier ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

servicematt

Hi folks

I am a plumber and gas fitter of 15 years who as recently had some success producing a product that I thought would make my job easier. I firmly believe that the best products come from those who know the daily challenges that we all face , I have forged some great links with some top supplies and manufacturers , the next step is looking for any of you guys may have a idea for a plumbing tool,device or product that may be viable. I AM NOT LOOKING JUST TO STEAL YOUR IDEA . this would be a fair financial and working agreement . message me if you are interested . I await the comedy suggestions bellow.........seal toe caped socks etc

the problem you will find is the tools used are the best and all the new things tend to be gimmicky and for the diyer, see rad clamps, tap tool thing, automatic spanner. A good set of spanners, bender and my soldering gear and were good to go

What about pipe clips you can load into a nail gun?? Should speed things up a bit!!

Doesnt need to be any easier. Too many feckwits think they can plumb as it is.

I have earned money of my own back and dragons den is an equity investment ? Why would you do that unless you needed to borrow money. As I said I'm not trying to rip anyone off most people don't have the connections I've developed. I still run a plumbing and gas Buisness

The service mate sold exclusively through every pts store in the country.

I think the easiest way to make plumbing easier is to retrain as a sparky , can't get any easier than that

That's it. And I'm sure u will pick holes in it or dislike it ,fact it we got it to market and into every pts in the country.

Hahahah i hope you use them regularly. We did sell a lot and I enjoyed the process of getting them manufactured etc.

I don't think you could make plumbing any easier all the tools and gear are there,

A device that could shut the stop tap off if it defected a leak would be good but I don't know how you would go about that and it'd probley be far too complicated and expensive

Fair enough, I just googled it as never heard of it, I have magnets and radiator keys made up with my branding and a reminder calendar for 11 months after I finish a service set on my customer database software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to can we make plumbing easyier ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back