Discuss Britony combi SE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ej-ay

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi guys got called out to a boiler giving issues as usual...boiler looks old and time for a change...issues was the boiler was going to 70 80 and then cutting out,,,PCB was replaced and the problem continued... The fan pump working fine...heres what happens when you call for heat, the burner comes alight but the piezo ticking doesnt stop but carries on tills the burners goes out...please experienced folks i needed your valueable input....thanks:wink_smile::wink_smile::wink_smile: suspect the gas valve, falme rectification or the solenoids this boiler had three....so far they are the suspect so i need your direction...anyone tackled similar problem before on this boiler...:banghead:

The solenoids on this boiler are a problem but I dont think its causing your fault it usually stops the burner lighting

Flame rectification, burner, B.P

so you changed the pcb first interesting do you own a multi meter and are you gas safe? if so whats your number?

ASMAN i am Gas safe and these forum is here to help one another tackle problems we experience...i imagine you have a vast experience i'd really appreciate your help...ive got my gas safe number but even if i didnt you can still share your experience...whats your gas number GASMAN?

ASMAN i am Gas safe and these forum is here to help one another tackle problems we experience...i imagine you have a vast experience i'd really appreciate your help...ive got my gas safe number but even if i didnt you can still share your experience...whats your gas number GASMAN?
my number does not matter i already passed that one as i am in the gsr only forum,and i dont ask for advice but you are,no number no talky matey

Last edited by a moderator:
ej-ay pm your GS number to admin dave or dan and you will have access to the private GS section, and everything can be discussed

I agree with you ecowarm, but that said it's all been said above so, if the board was changed make sure the rectification cables are terminated correctly in the board. If you know what your doing there's plenty to go on with all the above info. Not being funny or anything, but even if you are qualified this board is viewable by anyone in the future :wink_smile:

ok how do i discuss in private GS Chambers...lovingit....we family

so we all agree that is the rectification cables that is the problem......?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Britony combi SE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back