Discuss breakdown and repairs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contact your local rep, then you get it for free than paying for it

Phone up the rep and tell him you are thinking of fitting their boilers but want some training on them. You don't pay.
Get the number of your local one from your nearest merchants.

Btw how did yer acs go?
Spot on lads cheers.

yes tamz it went well , passed all 3 appliances first
time. Big thanks for the email mate! Was a real help. Was surprised there wasn't a theory section to cookers, and I done the questions you sent me about 3/4 times so I ended up knowing a fair bit about cookers I.e types, faults, clearances etc that I never even got tested on but glad I know it regardless.
I don't think he'll get on the fault finding courses for free, but certainly the DuoTec course, which is very good in its own right
Thanks for this.

I will definetly do this aswell, a company I applied to said their guys are well experienced and have been on vokera baxi etx courses so if I can show I've went and done the courses off my own back then that should stand me in good stead.

I couldn't find this on gas installers work mate tho. Don't think it's condensing
udazazyb.jpg

PMSL!!

I had a WB burn wrong out the box last week. I called Worcester who sent two engineers (one was training). So I lead them round to this: and said I think it just needs a good service.1471247_10151755692241744_2133930745_n.jpg

Was surprised there wasn't a theory section to cookers

How long to boil a tattie? Haven,t a clue i'm barred off using a cooker as i cook everything at full blast and leave the place like a bomb site.

Most of the reps from all the manu's will get you on their courses for free if they think they will get a few sales.

I've never boiled a tatty in my puff. 6 mins in the micro and no POCs to worry about other than piping hot starch spray haha.

Do their courses just cover their specific boilers or do they incorporate fault finding too?

Tamz
I'm in the midst of my gas training are there any test questions that you'd be able to forward to me also that may aid me in my training? Thanks

I've never boiled a tatty in my puff. 6 mins in the micro and no POCs to worry about other than piping hot starch spray haha.

Do their courses just cover their specific boilers or do they incorporate fault finding too?

It's pretty much their boilers but it shows u and helps u understand others

What bits are you struggling on?
I was just after some sort of training aids in general...any generalised questions etc are appreciated....I was going to have a look on the web for some but would rather get from a reliable source tbh. If it helps in any way it will be worth it.

I was just after some sort of training aids in general...any generalised questions etc are appreciated....I was going to have a look on the web for some but would rather get from a reliable source tbh. If it helps in any way it will be worth it.
PM me your email

Thanks for the questions Tamz... It's all good practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to breakdown and repairs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock