Discuss Best 40kw Conventional boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jonf

Can anyone recommend a good 40kw open vent boiler wall or floor it going in a cellar
Cheers Jon

Why open vent. Can't you concert to sealed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I can't convert to sealed to much work all pipe work running through old Victorian house to much hassel

Have you got a commercial ticket?

No Im not fitting but the guy who is fitting it has got a commercial ticket.

I like the ideal IMAX W45. Its a very good boiler BUT. Make sure that the installer fills the system with enough inhibitor as it has an aluminium heat exchanger and this will block up if not properly dosed.

Sentinel do a system check kit for £35. This would be worth the investment as it will save you alot of money in the long run

Also a good filter. E.g maganclean would be advisable if fitting to an old system to help it even more

Make sure that your installer is aware of the boiler. They can be complex to someone that doesnt know how to use or set up correctly.

i fitted a 40 kw heat only wb cdi last winter -monster very powerful boiler ! no call back and kept the big house hot when we had the big freeze
they have a floor standing heat only boiler too ! get it fir with register installer like me and get 5 years guarantee on boiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best 40kw Conventional boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock