Search the forum,

Discuss BENDITNOW pipe benders in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

Someone was asking about pipe benders the other day,just to confirm Benditnow on Ebay bought the original Hilmor machining so tyou are not buying rubbish,you are buying brand new old school kit,statement i got off them today Hi Mark,
As you may know we used to work for the company that owned the Hilmor brand years ago and we were tasked to bring the production back in to Sheffield, this we did for years until Irwin took the decision to bring their products in from the Far East including the Hilmor range so we set up Benditnow Ltd to go in to direct competition against them, the tooling is ours and in our opinion we have improved the manufacture (one point is that we fully machine our formers to very tight tolerances) all the other importers use standard high pressure die cast with zero machining.

We are proud that we still produce in the UK and have some very good feedback on the quality of our products.

Best Regards
Keith
Benditnow Ltd

ill know where to go for my next set :rockon2:

Do they sell benders for 8 and 10mm pipe as I have tried a few and not found a decent one yet.

I have got a benditnow after my old hilmor started rippling and denting the pipe (after 13 years of throwing it around)

It's exactly the same so hopefully it will last 13 years as well.

Not cheap though £79 I think it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to BENDITNOW pipe benders in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock