Currently reading:
Barlo Radiators

Discuss Barlo Radiators in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RH1

I am currently (and very slowly) decorating my house and a few years ago I had Barlo rads installed in 3 rooms. I now want to install them in 2 further rooms but have discovered that Barlo no longer exist. Does anyone have any idea where I could try and source some old Barlo rads from? I dont really want 2 different types of rads in the house. I know Quinn took over Barlo, but their rads look very different to the Barlo ones I have. If it proves impossible to source any Barlo rads, does anyone know of any other make of rads that are similar to Barlo?

well basically there are round top radiators and seamed top radiators,can not remember which barlo were
But if you get the same design/style they should not be to differant

Hi, I have round top rads, but for example the Quinn round top rads look very different to the Barlo ones I already have. The groves in the Barlo rads are quite thick and in my opinion look modern, but the Quinn ones have much more thiner groves and there are a lot more of them, which I feel look more old fashioned and are similar to the old ones I'm looking to replace. Hopefully this makes sense, someone else has suggested looking at Myson rads?

mysonpremiercompact.jpg

this is a myson radiator,may suit :)
double check before ordering though

I know that Travis Perkins used to sell Barlow rads - they may have old stock its worth a try

Wickes round top are same rads , but a lot cheaper than quinn :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Barlo Radiators in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock