Currently reading:
Anyone wanting to get into plumbing

Discuss Anyone wanting to get into plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

leelister6

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Heres what you can look forward to (Copied from Jobcentre plus website)

[h=6]Job No:[/h]SOO/69402
[h=6]SOC Code:[/h]5314

[h=6]Wage[/h]£8.75 PER HOUR

[h=6]Hours[/h]37.5 HOURS PER WEEK MON-FRI BETWEEN 8AM-4.30PM

[h=6]Location[/h]STOCKPORT, CHESHIRE SK3

[h=6]Duration[/h]Permanent

[h=6]Date posted[/h]22 May 2012

[h=6]Closing date[/h]05 June 2012

[h=6]Pension details[/h]Pension available

[h=6]Description[/h]Must be a fully qualified and conversant in all aspects of plumbing with NVQ level 3. Driving licence is preferred. Duties will include general plumbing and heating work on domestic and new build properties. Transport will be provided. Or can telephone on 0161 4800062

[h=6]How to apply[/h]You can apply for this job by sending a CV/written application to Phil Riley at PP Riley, [email protected].

[h=6]Employer[/h]PP Riley

You can earn £50k a year (If you work 120 hours a week)

Need a NVQ Level 3, that wage packet seems a little low to me for a nvq level 3 engineer to me. and site work is just pushfit pipe lool

Vacancy from
jobcentreplus.png

[h=6]Job No:[/h] KIK/38263

[h=6]SOC Code:[/h] 5314

[h=6]Wage[/h] £18000.00 PER ANNUM

[h=6]Hours[/h] MONDAY TO FRIDAY

[h=6]Location[/h] BIRMINGHAM B14

[h=6]Duration[/h] Permanent

[h=6]Date posted[/h] 11 May 2012

[h=6]Closing date[/h] 24 May 2012

[h=6]Pension details[/h] No details held

[h=6]Description[/h] Qualified and experienced gas engineer to carry out installations, servicing and repairs. The company also installs renewable heating, experience and qualifications in solar thermal and heat pumps would be an advantage although training would be given. Full clean driving license required, company vehicle is provided.

Look at this one - fully qualified gas engineer doing installs, servicing and repairs! For 18K!

For a grand less you can sit in a warm office and make calls;

[h=5]Telesales Associate[/h]
Vacancy from
jobcentreplus.png

[h=6]Job No:[/h] STS/55181

[h=6]Employer Reference:[/h] 130211

[h=6]SOC Code:[/h] 7113

[h=6]Wage[/h] £17,000.00 per year + OTE

[h=6]Hours[/h] Full Time, days and times to be agreed

[h=6]Location[/h] Kingswinford, West Midlands DY6

[h=6]Duration[/h] Permanent

[h=6]Date posted[/h] 22 May 2012

[h=6]Closing date[/h] 18 June 2012

[h=6]Pension details[/h] No details held

[h=6]Description[/h] Outbound Telesales Executive. Due to expansion my client is looking to recruit an experienced sales professional to join the outbound sales department. This is a great opportunity to join a leader in their field and develop a sales career. Role: You will be responsible for the generation of MRO consumable sales within an assigned region through outbound calling. By providing excellent and friendly customer service you will develop existing relationships and achieve sales and margin expectations. You will maintain the customer database and data capture your contact with our customers. You will actively promote the groups MRO product portfolio to both new and existing customers. You will work collaboratively with the branches and regional managers to promote the MRO offering to achieve your monthly sales targets job ref: 130211

18k for a gas and heating engineer ain't a bad wage IMHO.
Experience and qualifications are optional as all the information needed to complete a task is readily provided by the members of this forum.

Experience and qualifications are optional as all the information needed to complete a task is readily provided by the members of this forum.

low blow ,,,point deducted!!!

Well, if thats the case I'm applying for a job as a consultant gynocologist! Plenty of info on the web, £120k a year and all you can eat!

Need a NVQ Stage 3, that salary bundle seems a little low to me for a nvq level 3 professional to me. and website perform is just pushfit tube lool

Are you still in rehab,or is that the heroin talking

i also may add that on a kitchen/bathroom contract i was on the tiler/plasterer/painter almost everyone got more money than me or around the same, where i was installing bathrooms/kitchen sinks and gas hobs, plus moving radiators, do you think they have to spend as much as us on tools and sundries ?? nope they can fit their tools in a bucket

start spreading rumours theres a shortage of plasterers then see how many firms offer fast track in that again

Couldn't afford a packet of **** on that wage let alone heroin.

Ps, rehab is good!

18000 a year for the collar we have to do quite frankly sends shivers down ones spine,but hate to admit the prices are only going in one direction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone wanting to get into plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock