Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone registered with APHC competant persons scheme? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostrum

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I'm looking to be registered for most of the technologies available, and the costs for CPS are going to spiral out of control if i'm not careful. gassafe, oftec, hetas, niceic etc!

I've just found that APHC are offering competent persons scheme which cover the majority of this under the one body (with the exception of full scope electrical)

It looks like there is a problem with the site at the moment which means I can't find a price but wondering if anyone has had any dealings with them in the past?

Up until now I thought they only dealt with certification, but obviously they have seen a gap in the market and jumped in, any thoughts?

Cheers, Sam

Also (edit button disappeared again) they offer some incentives that may be appealing, credit card machines, insurance etc

Thanks , do you have a link, did you get that off their site? None of the links are working for me?

Just seen a banner stating the APHC and vokera have a partnership deal, can I possibly trust these people?

Yeah, if you go to 'click here' underneath the price it takes you back to the page with 3 options at the bottom of the page:

licensed membership

competent persons scheme

supplier membership(associate)

None of these links work for me?

didn't work for me either. probably have to fill in their form to get any info after which they have your details for future mailings

I'll give them a ring in the morning and see how much they want to rob me for.

Cheers for your help, it's not as recognised as hetas/oftec etc but if they do it for the right money i'll consider it. Don't think i've ever been asked for oftec anyway, a few times I was asked for corgi, never gassafe, think it was more an age thing, I looked about 12 when I got corgi so not surprised I was asked for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone registered with APHC competant persons scheme? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock