Discuss any other gooners in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal win a game and they're all out the woodwork.

I love football, but its getting harder and harder as a Leeds fan.

Arsenal win a game and they're all out the woodwork.

I love football, but its getting harder and harder as a Leeds fan.

I was a villa fan for 15yrs. 2yrs ago I decided to change to the gooners as I like wengers philosophy and the way they play. And yes, I do come out of the woodwork when we win. Why not a. They give mr more to cheer the the villains ever did.:)

Leeds a, when they had david oleary it was a great side.

I was a villa fan for 15yrs. 2yrs ago I decided to change to the gooners as I like wengers philosophy and the way they play. And yes, I do come out of the woodwork when we win. Why not a. They give mr more to cheer the the villains ever did.:)

Leeds a, when they had david oleary it was a great side.

Now, I struggle with that. Changing football teams, I just dont understand. Ive been Leeds since as far back as I remember, I could never change teams no matter how bad it got, and god its been bad.

Now, I struggle with that. Changing football teams, I just dont understand. Ive been Leeds since as far back as I remember, I could never change teams no matter how bad it got, and god its been bad.

It was easy really. The only reason I supported villa was because all my mates at juniour school supported a team and I didn't. My local team is Woolacombe and that's enough said about them. So I chose the team that was at the top of the table then, villa. That was the 1st time and last time they were at the top of the table in 15yrs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to any other gooners in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock